The Platform for Advanced Scientific Computing (PASC20) Conference, co-sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS), will be held from June 29 to July 1, 2020 in Geneva, Switzerland.
PASC20 is the seventh edition of the PASC Conference series, an international and interdisciplinary platform for the exchange of competences in scientific computing and computational science, with a strong focus on methods, tools, algorithms, application challenges, and novel techniques and usage of high performance computing.
PASC20 will be held from June 29 to July 1, 2020 at University of Geneva (Uni Mail), located in Geneva, Switzerland.
As in previous years, the technical program of PASC20 is organized around eight scientific domains:
- Climate and Weather
- Chemistry and Materials
- Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
- Emerging Application Domains (incl. but not limited to social sciences, finance)
- Engineering (incl. but not limited to CFD, computational mechanics, computational engineering materials, turbulent flow)
- Life Sciences (incl. but not limited to biophysics, genomics, bioinformatics, systems biology, neuroscience and computational biology)
- Physics (incl. but not limited to astrophysics, cosmology, plasma modelling, QCD)
- Solid Earth Dynamics